|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Brand||Comatrol & Bucher Hydraulics|
Counterbalance Valve used to control the motion of a load in the following ways:
· Prevent a load from dropping in case of hose or tube failure.
· Prevent a load from drifting caused by directional control valve spool leakage.
· Provide smooth, modulated motion when the load is in a lowering or run-away
· Provide smooth, modulated motion when the directional control valve is suddenly
There are two basic types of motion control valves:
· Pilot-operated, or pilot-to-open check valves will satisfy the first two of the above requirements.
· Counterbalance valves will satisfy all four of the above requirements.A counterbalance valve provides several functions:
· Free flow in one direction.
· Leak-free load holding.
· Protection against hydraulic line failure.
· Protection against pressure shocks caused by external forces or overrunning loads
· Cavitation-free motion control to match speed to pump flow when a load could
cause loss of control of an actuator (cylinder or motor).
· Smooth, modulated motion control when the directional valve is suddenly closed.Counterbalance valves
will positively hold a pressurized load and will control the motion of the load based on application of a pressure signal to the pilot port. Counterbalance valves
are available as individual cartridges or standard cartridge-in-body (CIB) packages.